Are you an educator who believes in the power of ideas to ignite young minds, shape the world and create new and better ways of being? Do you believe that great ideas have a place in the classroom, lunchroom, locker room, art and music studio, science lab and everywhere education happens? Are you looking for inspiration to re-ignite your own perspective on all that the world has to offer?
If so, this is your chance to meet like-minded West Michigan educators as they come together to share ideas and inspiration while watching a livestream of TEDxGrandRapids speakers. The 2014 Livestream for Education has grown and will be held in multiple locations. This day-long event will combine the insights of TEDx with the experience and perspective of area educators and students. Plan to make new connections, participate in dynamic breakout activities between talks, and come away with a bunch of new ideas worth sharing with colleagues and students alike.
- Educators may apply to come alone or to bring up to 10 students in 10th, 11th or 12th grade. Be sure to keep track of the names of your nominated students.
- TEDxGrandRapids keeps applications confidential. We do not share your application information externally.
- You must arrange your own transportation. Carpooling is encouraged. Parking will be provided.
- Normal school rules apply as specified by individual districts.
- Photographs may be taken throughout the day and used for TEDxGrandRapids purposes.
- Livestream for Education hosting locations are part of an alcohol-free and smoke-free campus.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided throughout the day.
It’s easy. And, thanks to our generous sponsors, it’s free.
Review the form, collect your thoughts, and fill it out. That’s it! Our team will review every application and curate an audience of hundreds of amazing attendees. If you have questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.